Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Final countdown!

The final countdown is on! I only have 15 days left to hit my goal, which is to lose 30 pounds on my first round. I only have about 7 more pounds to lose, so I think I can surely do it. I can't wait to see how far I go!

A good friend of mine gave me 4 or 5 bags of clothes so I can start stepping down in sizes. I finally have had to stop wearing some clothes because my pants almost fall off! It's a great feeling but also weird to know that I've dropped 2 dress sizes already. I'm about 10 pounds away from doing it again! I have a ton of cute clothes to wear if I can get down into a 14/16 so I'm ready to do it.

I cheated a little over the weekend and had some sugar. Unfortunately, the side effect was terrible. I was so sick to my stomach and nauseous on Sunday and Monday. I was sure I was going to die. I'm going to have to be really careful how I reintroduce sugars back into my diet. It almost killed me, so that should be a sign!

~Fatty on a Mission~

No comments:

Post a Comment