Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 13 - What?!

So for almost 3 days now, I haven't lost more than 1/10 of a pound. I didn't lose anything when I weighed this morning so I decided I had to do it: steak day. On this program, when you have a plateau that lasts a few days, you should either eat 6 apples and nothing else for the day, or fast all day and then eat a 3.5 ounce steak and a raw apple or tomato for dinner.

I've fasted all day so far. It's almost the end of my lunch break and I am absolutely ready to eat. Unfortunately, I can't eat until after work! I would love my steak right now, but what can you do?! I need to have a little patience, and I think I'll make it through the day. Anything to start losing again!! Hopefully, this will stop my plateau and start the awesome weight melting once again!

~Fatty on a Mission~

No comments:

Post a Comment