Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6% down!

I have now lost about 6% of my body weight! Yeah!! I'm almost up to 17 pounds, even though it has slowed down a bit. It should pick back up in the next few days as well. Hopefully, I won't have to worry about that by tomorrow. I've upped my HCG intake today so that should help. There are also a few other things they suggest when you hit a plateau but I'm not really there yet as I'm still losing some weight, even though it's in tenths!

I feel really good, too. I'm noticing a difference in my arms and waist, and a little difference in my thighs. I don't really feel it as much as I thought I would, but now I am back to my prebaby weight so hopefully as I lose beyond that, I will feel it more. My old clothes are starting to fit better, and as I lose, I should have more wardrobe options!

A girl I work with gave me this ADORABLE skirt that is a size 14. My goal is to be down to a size 14 by the time I'm done with this round of HCG. I am on day 12, so only 28 more days! It's going so fast and I know that I'll be able to do it again, but I have to take 6 weeks off inbetween HCG rounds. My overall goal is losing 142 pounds, and so far, I have 125 more to lose. I'm so motivated!!

~Fatty on a Mission~

No comments:

Post a Comment